NUT BUTTER & BANANA SMOOTHIE
A quick breakfast option perfect post-workout or on-the-go. Bananas are packed with potassium and fibre, bananas are beneficial for mental, physical and digestive wellbeing.
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 200g lean ground beef
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt for serving
Preheat oven to 200C. Heat a large greased nonstick pan over medium-high. Add beef. cook 8 minutes, stirring to crumble. Stir in chili powder, beans and green onions; cook 1 minute. Remove pan from heat. Spread tortilla chips over. Line a sheet pan with tin foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Spread your chips in the pan. Sprinkle half the cheese over the chips. Add the beef mixture next and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for approx. 10 minutes until crisp and cheese is melted. Combine the remaining ingredients to form a salsa and sprinkle that over. Serve warm with a drizzle of tangy yoghurt.