TIME: 20 MINUTES + 2
The cocoa and berry mix offers a healthy hit of disease fighting antioxidants – all without a gram of added sugar in sight!
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered low carb sweetener
- 4 sachets sweetener (stevia/sucralose)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh raspberries, strawberries or blueberries
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Mix in erythritol, sweetener, cocoa and vanilla extract until well combined. In separate bowl, beat heavy cream with mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Fold in the other half of the whipped cream. Beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy. Refrigerate for at least two hours. Pipe or spoon into individual serving dishes. Top with fresh berries or fruit of choice.