PESTO CHICKEN & ROAST VEG SALAD
Time: 30 mins
Feel free to use leftover and already cooked roast vegetables from your fridge.
- 80-120 g chicken, cooked (1-2 chicken breasts)
- 1-2 cups roast vegetables, cooked e.g. zucchini, butternut, pumpkin, red onion, bell peppers, mushroom, asparagus etc.
- 2 Tbsp oil for cooking
- 8-10 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta* (omit for Paleo)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Roast vegetables with 1 Tbsp oil until done to your liking. Heat a pan with the remaining oil and cook the chicken until done. Season to taste. Chop the cooked chicken into chunks and toss together with the roast vegetables, tomatoes, baby spinach leaves and pesto. Crumble over the feta (if using) and serve.
*Omit feta for Paleo.