Transform your mind and body, and prepare for pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood with the Joyful Yogi Prenatal Yoga Guide.
The downloadable PDF contains short and long form classes, breath work and guided meditations.
- Learn how to practice safely
- Select a class based on its intensity level
- Clickable links to easy to follow videos
- All yoga classes are safe to practice during all 3 trimesters
- 300+ minutes of content for your prenatal journey
About Katey Kerr-Peterson:
Katey is passionate about empowering woman through yoga. She helps expecting mom’s connect to their changing bodies, their growing babies, and to their breath, by guiding them safely through their practice. Her classes are soulful, and engage you on a physical and emotional level.
Katey has completed her RYS 200 hour Vinyasa teacher training, 100 hour Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridian training, as well as further training from Apple Yoga (UK) in Prenatal Yoga, Postnatal Yoga and Baby Massage.